I thought i would show you what i get in my glossy box monthly, so you can see if it is worth paying the monthly subscription. Personally i think it’s worth it! In most of the boxes you get two full sized items and it helps me try out new things which i would never of tried before. It’s like a monthly present, i love it.
My friend introduced me to it and i introduced it to my other friend, so every month we have a chat about what we got in our glossybox’s sometimes it’s the same, other times they get better things and i get better things. I got some really good cleanser which i’ll do a post about soon, because i went and bought the full sized bottle and now i won’t use anything else.
- Revlon mascara volume & length: I got to choose which mascara i wanted, they email you sometimes to choose, i chose volume and length. I haven’t used it yet, because i got a free tester from a bobbi brown order (i’ll put a post up of that soon) it is now one of my faves!
- Proper corn lightly sea salted: These are not one of my favourites from this box. I do have a weird thing with popcorn though, i don’t know if I’m the only one but it always gets stuck in my throat or teeth!
- Loceryl nail gel: This is a nail treatment for discoloured or damaged nails, i love nail things! Which I’m sure you’ll be able to tell when i post much more. I have just put shellac on my nails so i haven’t used it, but once these have come of i’ll definitely use it. My nail’s always get damaged after shellac, so i will let you know.
- Velvet Lippie: This matte lipstick is not really my thing, the colour i really didn’t like! It’s like a orange colour and that doesn’t suit me. I love the packaging though! The shade is avlo1 rumba. i do want to try another matte lipstick/lipgloss in a different colour.
- Crabtree & Evelyn summer hill: This is a hand moisturiser, it smells very flowery! Again not my favourite smell for a hand moisturiser! I did get another hand moisturiser from glossy box before i love it! I still use it now, its called royal apothic it is a body lotion but i just use it for my hands… You really need to smell it! But yeah i could give this one as gift to my nan or something she loves flowery smells.
- Bee good plump & firm moisturiser: This is for ageing, i have only started to use this so i’m not sure it works just yet, but if i love it i’m sure i will let you know. It smells like lemons, which i love.