I found this quote funny, although i think it is healthy and not weak to cry…
Sorry for this post if you’re a guy! But i think this post is needed for the girls! Today i got my period *bit to much info* and its a week early! Lovely just what i want. Every month i get really emotional and angry with everyone and just want to be left alone (i can’t help it) usually a couple of days before i’m due on i always wonder why I’m crying, especially when my periods early! Then i actually come on and realise. But that still doesn’t take it away that i have realised that it’s because of my period! Lol so i have started to make a conscious effort to be more nice to myself on those days and ask myself what i want and what i want to do to make that day easier for myself. These are just a few things of what i want/want to do when i come on my period.
- Comfort food
- Read some Self love books
- Meditation or yoga
Just know that the hormones settle and you’ll be feeling back to your normal self soon. I don’t think i know one girl that doesn’t get emotional or angry around the time of there period, you’re human and it’s okay to feel emotion!
- I get my duck feather blanket and get really comfy on my sofa.
- I then choose a film, usually a romantic comedy! I like girly films.
- Then i get my favourite mug out and use my decaf pg tips (i sound so old! Lol)
- I usually want to eat comfort food but then get upset that i feel huge. I’ve lost 5 stone with slimming world and if i eat unhealthy for a couple of days i feel like I’m going to put it all back on again, but i will do a post soon about my slimming world journey.
- I love to read some self love books/blogs and read quotes on instagram, i think it helps me be more kind and patient with myself.
- Finally i love to do either meditation or yoga they both really relax me.
Hope this helps you figure out what you like to do on those days.